AIDAprima & Caribbean Princess
AIDAprima had stayed overnight due to bad weather, resulting in her scheduled call at Le Havre on the 6th June 2017 being cancelled.  Instead, she was scheduled to go from Southampton at the unusual time of 4pm instead of 9.30pm.  She needed two tugs, despite the wind dropping off somewhat, so had Apex on the bow and Svitzer Bargate on the stern.  Her ropes were gone almost fifteen minutes late and she slowly edged off the berth.  Caribbean Princess had been down to sail at 5pm but was delayed until 2.45am as the wind whipped up again.

Back to Stalking Index

© Patricia Dempsey 6th June 2017
Not to be reproduced without permission